Re: Error with citext extension when upgrading from 9.0.3 to 9.3.5: 'cannot cast type oid[] to oidvector'

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error with citext extension when upgrading from 9.0.3 to 9.3.5: 'cannot cast type oid[] to oidvector'
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> Eric Malm <emalm@pivotal.io> writes:
>> We think this may be related to commit 7b63528,

> Yeah, no doubt.  I don't think there's anything wrong with that commit,
> but we'll need to make the citext upgrade script even more of a kluge
> in order to dodge the new restriction.

I've pushed a fix for this, if you need it right away:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=7f7eec89b66947e4098773cf286653b9c4f01c88

That's against HEAD but it's the same in all the back branches.