Re: Optimizations in the latest driver

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Optimizations in the latest driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 13:27 +0200, Julien Patrouix wrote:

> > Are you still willing to share your work?
> >

> Yes of course. Maybe I did not understood well the procedure, if any ?

Please post your changes as a patch to this list as a diff -c patch that
applies cleanly to the driver source.

For each specific change some accompanying docs are likely to be
required as well as the test cases and test results that show your
performance improvements have been successful.

Sounds like we need a few words on the FAQ to explain this? Please give
all the feedback you can so we can encourage others also.

--
  Simon Riggs