Re: High CPU Load

От Jérôme BENOIS
Тема Re: High CPU Load
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Dave,
Le jeudi 14 septembre 2006 à 10:02 -0500, Dave Dutcher a écrit :
> [...]

Thanks for your advice, but the load was good with previous version of
postgres -> 7.4.6 on the same server and same datas, same application,
same final users ...

So we supect some system parameter, but which ?

With vmstat -s is showing a lot of "pages swapped out", have you an
idea ?

Thanls a lot,

--
Jérôme,