Re: Read db files directly

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Read db files directly
Список pgsql-admin
It sounds like the current postgresql is running in one directory, and
you're looking in another directory.  If you can see how postgresql was
started, does it have a -D switch that shows the directory?  My guess is
you could chmod 000 the master directory you're looking at right now and
postgresql could still startup, because it's not where you think it is.