Re: Vacuum stops with misleading max_fsm_pages error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Vacuum stops with misleading max_fsm_pages error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Kieran Cooper, Lyris UK wrote:
>> INFO:  free space map contains 20914 pages in 61 relations
>> DETAIL:  A total of 14992 page slots are in use (including overhead).
>> 14992 page slots are required to track all free space.
>> Current limits are:  900000 page slots, 6000 relations, using 5659 kB.

> I am not sure what your question is. The above looks perfectly reasonable.

I think he's wondering why the second number is less than the first.
AFAICT that should be impossible after a VACUUM FULL, but there are
probably tables that haven't been touched by the VACUUM FULL --- stuff
in other databases being one obvious possibility.  As for the vacuum
not having done every table in the current database, did you run it
as superuser?

Сообщение: Re: Vacuum stops with misleading max_fsm_pages error
Сообщение: Re: Vacuum stops with misleading max_fsm_pages error