Re: Restricting access to rows?

От Rafal Pietrak
Тема Re: Restricting access to rows?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Are there any plans to make CREATE USER local to a database? (as opposed
to CLUSTER scope, as it is today)

So that in such cases as Benjamin's, the ISP could satisfy customer
requests by createing and handing over the new database instance within
the managed cluster? Even with the unrestricted CREATE USER privileges?

-R

--
-R