Re: Cygwin psql with Windows native Postgres

От Michael Artz
Тема Re: Cygwin psql with Windows native Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> The postmaster log might have something enlightening ...

hmm, perhaps.  I had a couple of these messages in there:

postgresql-2006-05-14_105843.log:2006-05-14 11:01:34 LOG:  could not
receive data from client: No connection could be made because the
target machine actively refused it.

however I tried to connect again and didn't see an error in the logs,
so I'm thinking that it doesn't correspond to my problem.  I'm not that
familiar with windows, and apparently winpcap doesn't let me put a
listener up on the the windows equivalent of lo0, so I can't really see
what's going on.  Any other ideas?

Thanks
-Mike