Re: GFS and postgresql

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: GFS and postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 11:00 +0200, Hatim BEKKALI wrote:

> I'm interested in having PostgreSQL  in cluster with GFS.  Anyone has
> tried to do this? it work well ? no tables corruptions ?

I have tried this configuration with RHEL + RHCS + GFS. However, I
didn't test long enough. It worked without any problem.

My configuration was active/passive clustering system. For that we
actually don't need GFS; but I was testing the performance issues.

Regards,
Co-Authors: PL/php, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/