Re: Automatic free space map filling

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: Automatic free space map filling
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > I got the impression that Csaba is looking more for "multiple
> > simultaneous vacuum" more than the partial vacuum.
>
> So he rather needs Hannu Krosing's patch for simultaneous vacuum ...

Well, I guess that would be a good solution to the "queue table"
problem. The problem is that I can't deploy that patch on our production
systems without being fairly sure it won't corrupt any data... and I
can't rely on non-production testing either. Basically I'm waiting to
see Tom saying it will fly :-)

Cheers,
Csaba.