Re: Backup - filesystem snapshots

От Dmitri Kushak
Тема Re: Backup - filesystem snapshots
Список pgsql-admin
Chris,

I am having the same problem here and I am considering using SVN for DB backup, i.e. every snapshot (whichever way you do it, pg_dump seems OK)
gets checked in on a regular basis, then if a table is accidentally deleted, it can still be checked out and restored. In case you do not know,
SVN (Subversion, http://subversion.tigris.org) is like CVS (Concurrent version system).
Of course the SVN repository itself needs to be backed up somewhere.

Best regards,
Dmitri