Logging nested function calls...

От Mario Splivalo
Тема Logging nested function calls...
Список pgsql-admin
Dobar dan! (Means 'good day' in Croatian)

I have a postgres (plpgsql) function that calls other (plpgsql and sql)
functions. Those plpgsql functions then may call other plpsql or sql
functions.

The 'problem' is that, in the log file, I only see the top calling
function, the one that client called. Is there a way to tell postgres to
log all the nested functions?

I'm using postgresql 8.1.2.

Thanks in advance.

    Mike
--
Mario Splivalo
Mob-Art

"I can do it quick, I can do it cheap, I can do it well. Pick any two."