Re: Archives formatting

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Archives formatting
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 17:36, Dave Page wrote:
> Evening all,
>
> I've been fiddling around with the formatting of the archives pages to make
> them blend in more with the main website. Because most of these are
> generated by Majordomo, there's only so much that can be done, so I've
> restricted my formatting to the header and footer files that get included
> when pages are served. Consequently, the pages do not exactly validate
> perfectly, but they do seem to render OK.
>
> http://archives2.postgresql.org/
>
> (Note that this is not being kept up to date).
>
> Thoughts/comments? Any reasons not to put it live?

In a rush so this will be incomplete, but I think we have to address the
search box on the archive pages; it takes up far too much real estate on
the screen.

I might also think we ought to break the lists into proper categories in
the sidebar if we can, the current sidebar is unwieldy presented as is.

Robert Treat