Is there a way to check execution progress of a query?

От patrick hoogendijk
Тема Is there a way to check execution progress of a query?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Some of the queries I run on my Postgresql database take some time to
complete (1 hour+).
I know you can get the active queries by 'select * from
pg_stat_activity', but I was wondering if there is a way to see some
information on the progress of the query execution while running (for
example the number of updated records , read records).

TIA,

Patrick

Patrick Hoogendijk

Safepoint Internet Services
curacaolaan 144
3131 XG  Vlaardingen

http://www.safepoint.nl
tel: +31 (0)10 4340044
fax: +31 (0)10 4340032
"Walking on water and meeting requirements are both equally easy to do
when both are frozen."