Re: Fwd: resetting superuser password

От Martin Fandel
Тема Re: Fwd: resetting superuser password
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

which version of postgres do you have? Put this temporarly into the /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf:

if postgres 8:
local    all         postgres     127.0.0.1/32 trust

if postgres 7:
local      all         trust

then connect to template1...:
psql -U postgres -d template1

...and set your password:
alter user postgres with encrypted password 'blablubb';

i hope this works.

regards,

martin