Re: Restoring Database created on windows on FreeBSD

От Sven Willenberger
Тема Re: Restoring Database created on windows on FreeBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 15:55 +0200, postgresql@bryden.co.za wrote:
> Hi Sven
>
> Thanks for the help. This looks like the kind of info I needed.
> One question:
> You suggest that I use : pkg_add -r postgresql80-server. If this requires
> postgresql80-client, will it automatically download it and install? The
> docs I have read suggest this, but maybe you can confirm?
>
> Thanks
> Craig

<please don't top-post as it kills thread continuity>

More than likely it is the other way around. If you pkg_add -r
postgresql80-client it will retrieve and install the server package as
well (it looks for any dependencies a package may have).

Sven