Re: Strange error

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: Strange error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
OK, I should have included the postgres log this in the first place
beside only the JDBC log:

ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 0
DETAIL:  could not create file "/postgresdata/pg_subtrans/04E7": Die
Datei existiert bereits

The german text means "the file exists already".

Any advice of what should I do/check next ?

Thanks,
Csaba.