Re: HP Openview

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: HP Openview
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 2005-09-30 at 12:41 -0700, taso wrote:
> Hi all, does anyone have experience with integrating postgres into HP
> Openview? Looking at different utilities and HPOV was suggested, however
> I can't seem to find much information regarding this combination.
> Archives and google don't turn up much so I am hoping for any first hand
> experience or resources.

There's no SNMP support (that I am aware of).

So you're down to writing custom scripts to advise you, which is fairly
standard stuff. The biggest task is in deciding what you want to monitor
and at what thresholds, which is dependant on the system, its
availability goals, security intolerance etc - most of which is a
business issue not a technical one.

Best Regards, Simon Riggs

Сообщение: Re: Vacuum Full Analyze Stalled
Сообщение: Re: Vacuum Full Analyze Stalled