Re: Windows pgpass Problems..

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Windows pgpass Problems..
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 10:24, Eric Emerton wrote:
> I have been stuggling all day with the pgpass ability on 8.0 Postgres - on Windows 2000.   I have been to the
documentation:<http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/libpq-pgpass.html>After reading many threads on similar
problems,I just cannot seem to get a batch file to recognize that pgpass is there.   I have dropped it into the
Applicationdata directory postgresql\pgpass.conf of 'Administrator', (My windows username), 'postgres', 'All Users',
etc,etc.    The contents I have tried for the pgpass file areeach of the combinations of:

> ..and many others
>
> <dbusername> has been postgres and other test superuser accounts.   Nothing seems to work.  I have restarted
postgres,restarted windows, and it simply wont take..

Has it been set to be readable only by the given user who is using it?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: how to change index cluster ratio?
От: adey
Сообщение: How to determine date / time of last postmaster restart