Re: Missing CONCURRENT VACUUM (Was: Release notes for

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: Missing CONCURRENT VACUUM (Was: Release notes for
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On E, 2005-08-22 at 23:17 +0300, Hannu Krosing wrote:
> On E, 2005-08-22 at 14:05 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Hannu Krosing <hannu@skype.net> writes:
> > > But I could not find the breakage (from your Aug 17 email) with

> > That was fixed (and documented), along with some other problems,
> > in the modified patch I sent back to you:
> >
> > http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2005-08/msg00260.php
> >
> > AFAICT you ignored that ...
>
> I must make a serious inquiry into my mailhost to see what is going on.

Again I answered too quickly. I see it now.

Your answer was to pgsql-patches list and to my terminally spam-infested
old address hannu@tm.ee, whereas I expected it for some reason as a
reply to my hannu@skype.net address and/or pgsql-hackers list from/to
which the last mails were sent

Sorry, must look more aggressively in future :)

--
Hannu Krosing <hannu@tm.ee>