Re: pg_dump: Exclude multiple tables in version 7.4

От cha
Тема Re: pg_dump: Exclude multiple tables in version 7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Am able to figure out the solution for the issue. I accomplish the task by
writing the ant script and batch file. In the batch file am passing the
table name as arguments.

Only thing I had to do manually is to list out the name of the tables in
batch file.

Cheers,
Cha