Re: Vacuum doesn't end

От Scott Barvick
Тема Re: Vacuum doesn't end
Список pgsql-admin
strace did show what looked like it was stuck waiting, and it was the
same vacuum proc as in the pg_Stat_activity.  I had to restart the
postmaster and eventually reload the data because no subsequent vacuum
would finish properly.  Was there anything else I could have done?

On that note, if I am just filling tables, extracting the data off,
dropping the tables, and then recreating additional tables, do I really
need to do a VACUUM?

Thanks,
Scott