Re: Blocking connection and timeout problem

От Dario Brignardello
Тема Re: Blocking connection and timeout problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Assuming you are on a linux box (Not sure if it's stated in your mail,
sorry if I miss that) you could set

/proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keepalive_time

to a lower value. That should do the trick :-)

Hope it helps.

Greetings
Dario.

--
Atte:
Dario Brignardello

Florida 537 Piso 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina
+54-11-4321-9110 ext 2533
PGP public key: http://webs.uolsinectis.com.ar/dbrignar/pgp.html

Вложения