Re: Database disappeared

От Marco Rademeyer
Тема Re: Database disappeared
Список pgsql-admin
hi All

I seems to be that the script that I was running to do the VACUUM FULL
on the databases was not doing its job.

I have run a VACUUM FREEZ on the databases. This has brought back some
of the Databases. I am waiting for it to complete.

I was getting warparound errors. When I tried to do a vacuum.

Thanks for the VACUUM idea. I thought it was happening every Sunday.

Thanks for the help.

Regards
Marco