Re: Crash bug in 8.2.3 on Solaris 10/Sparc

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Crash bug in 8.2.3 on Solaris 10/Sparc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Zoltan Boszormenyi <zb@cybertec.at> writes:
> we have found that psql in PostgreSQL 8.2.3
> has problems connecting to the server
> running on Solaris 10/Sun SPARC.
> It seems that somehow the system provided
> GCC 3.4.3 miscompiles timestamptz_send()
> and it segfaults.

I find it fairly hard to believe that timestamptz_send would be invoked
at all while using psql, much less during initial connection.  psql
doesn't do any binary-output requests.

Сообщение: Re: Documentation access problems.
Сообщение: Re: Documentation access problems.