Re: replication for hot-standby?

От Martin Fandel
Тема Re: replication for hot-standby?
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

maybe filesystem-snapshots with wal's are your solution. There
is a block-device replication-tool too. It's called drbd
(http://www.drbd.org). I never tested/used it, but i heard it
should be fine.

I'm using rsync/xfs_freeze to make incremental filesystem-snapshots
(incremental by hardlinks). This works fine/reliable for me :).

best regards,

Martin