Re: Advice on mysql to postgres conversion.

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Advice on mysql to postgres conversion.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 00:50, Theo Galanakis wrote:
> Hi,
>         I would be keen to find a tool that is capable of comparing
> actual data. I need to confirm if a migration from mysql to postgres is
> successful. I have tried dbdiff however it appears very slow, as it uses
> odbc and pulls data across to network to the client. I'm after something
> I could run on the server(linux based) that can compare data, perhaps
> some sort of scripting might be able to achieve the results im after. I
> would appreciate any advice.

You might want to check out the dbi-link project on pgfoundry.org which
should allow you to connect from your postgresql database to your my$ql
database. This should give you the ability to write queries comparing
the two systems. HTH.

Robert Treat

Сообщение: Re: VACUUM and read-mostly tables
Сообщение: Re: VACUUM and read-mostly tables