Re: How to recover when can't start database

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: How to recover when can't start database
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 04:02, L.Boldareva wrote:
> Hi!
> (Hope this is the right place to post)
>
> I crashed the postmaster and cannot start it anymore, with the error

In addition to what everyone's posted already, I would suggest you spend
some time figuring out what got you here in the first place.  Bad
hardware, misconfigured postgresql.conf (specifically fsync=false) or
other possibilities.

Under normal circumstances, a crashing postmaster should not cause these
problems.

Сообщение: Re: How to recover when can't start database
Сообщение: Re: How to recover when can't start database