Script for getting a table of reponse-time breakdown

От Jack Xue
Тема Script for getting a table of reponse-time breakdown
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

I am thinking about how to continuously monitor the performance of a
PostgreSQL 8 database. I am interested in two things: (1) the growth of
tables with TOAST and indexes; and (2) the respond time breakdown for a
query.

In Chapters 23 and 24 of the big manual, I found enough materials to
teach me how to do the 1st job. But I have difficulty with the 2nd one.
I found some script for Oracle
(http://www.ixora.com.au/scripts/waits.htm).

Do we have something that can do the same job for PostgreSQL 8?

Thanks.

-Jack

Сообщение: Re: Delete query takes exorbitant amount of time
Сообщение: Re: Delete query takes exorbitant amount of time