Re: Preventing changes to default settings of a collective

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Preventing changes to default settings of a collective
Список pgsql-admin
Most of the time you have one login account, the problem would be better
solved with a group.  Most of the time...

On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 11:36, Goulet, Dick wrote:
> Collective user accounts are all well & good so long as everyone using
> it understands that you don't change stuff.  If you've got a user who is
> adamant that they have to have a specific password, etc...  Then your
> only recourse is to create them their own user account. I've done that.
> It's a bit painful, but a lot less than having the collective/generic
> access account messed with.  Therefore I agree wholeheartedly with Tom.

Сообщение: Re: Preventing changes to default settings of a collective account?
Сообщение: Re: Preventing changes to default settings of a collective account?