Re: Two copies of every mail!

От Rodolfo J. Paiz
Тема Re: Two copies of every mail!
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 12:17 -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> I've made some changes and will see how those work out. Gotta admit I
> like having a web page on which to modify all my preferences at once
> somewhat better, though. Thanks!

Well, yuck. I told Majordomo not to send me duplicates, and so now when
I'm involved in a thread (i.e. someone hits reply-to-all and I'm in that
list) I get replies directly from the sender but *not* from the list.
This means that no X-Mailing-List header is present and no processing is
done (no footers, no subject rewrite, nothing).

So apparently, either I'm stuck with getting duplicates all the time, or
I have to filter on "pgsql-novice@postgresql.org" being one of the
recipients. Yuck.

Still worth hanging around, of course. :-)

Sigh,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@simpaticus.com>

Сообщение: Re: Formatting a month in query output
Сообщение: Re: Formatting a month in query output