Re: how to keep the db connection

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: how to keep the db connection
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 00:04, guly wrote:
> I installed postgresql in redhat9.And in client I use pgAdmin .But after a while the db connection would be broken,I
shouldreconnect the db again.How to keep the connection?Should I modifiy some parameters in config file.

Most of the time this problem shows up it's a firewall between the
client and server timing out the connection.  Are you going through a
firewall in this situation?

От: Christian Fowler
Сообщение: Re: run httpd and postgresql on different machines ?
От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: run httpd and postgresql on different machines ?