Re: Emitting JSON to file using COPY TO

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Emitting JSON to file using COPY TO
Дата
Re: Emitting JSON to file using COPY TO
Список pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> I believe this is ready to commit unless there are further comments or
> objections.

I thought we were still mostly at proof-of-concept stage?

In particular, has anyone done any performance testing?
I'm concerned about that because composite_to_json() has
zero capability to cache any metadata across calls, meaning
there is going to be a large amount of duplicated work
per row.

Сообщение: Re: Emitting JSON to file using COPY TO
Сообщение: Re: Emitting JSON to file using COPY TO