Re: Not wanting to throw a wrench in things

От John Hansen
Тема Re: Not wanting to throw a wrench in things
Список pgsql-www
> Nothing that I would swing a sledgehammer at. It works.
> However compared to Google it just seems slow which
> in reality it should be consider Google's resources.

Granted, Google is faster, but considering it's 'sitting at the end of a
damp piece of string in the ozzie outback' as someone once said (Dave?),
it's not too bad eh?

... John

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Not wanting to throw a wrench in things
Сообщение: Re: Not wanting to throw a wrench in things