Re: move PartitionBoundInfo creation code

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: move PartitionBoundInfo creation code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018/11/08 12:59, Amit Langote wrote:
> It might be okay to split the big switch in partition_bounds_create() into
> different functions for different partitioning methods for clarity as you
> say, but let's avoid creating new files for range, list, and hash.
>
> I will post an updated patch with that break down.

And here is the new version.  The break down into smaller local functions
for different partitioning methods is in patch 0002.

Thanks,
Amit

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Adding a TAP test checking data consistency on standby with minRecoveryPoint
Сообщение: Re: Adding a TAP test checking data consistency on standby withminRecoveryPoint