Re: How to drop a database cluster?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: How to drop a database cluster?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 10:43, Slobodan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I cannot find the way of dropping a database cluster in the
> documentation. Should I simply remove the directory associated with
> the cluster?

I take you don't want to use the DROP DATABASE command, but instead are
trying to drop all databases from a system? If so, remove whatever
directory PGDATA is set to and then run initdb on the new PGDATA
directory. Be aware that this is basically like starting from scratch,
you will lose all of your information.

Robert Treat