Re: 16 parameter limit

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 16 parameter limit
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"Josh Berkus" <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> However, we also want to support users who are porting their PL/SQL
>  applications, which may not be easily translated into %rowtype
>  paramters.

Well, probably the $64 question there is: what is Oracle's limit on
number of parameters?

> What do you (personally) think about trying to get RH involved in
>  expanding PL/pgSQL's capabilites as a way fo targeting Oracle's users
>  for RHDB?

Seems like a good idea in the abstract ... but the hard question is what
are you willing to see *not* get done in order to put cycles on plpgsql.
And there's not a large supply of cycles.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: