Re: [Fwd: zero_damaged_pages having no effect]

От Dan Hrabarchuk
Тема Re: [Fwd: zero_damaged_pages having no effect]
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thank you Tom.

So in my case, where should I start? I want to be able to dump this
database to a new machine. Given my corruption, how should I go about
this? My current plan is to use Slony, but I'm worried that the
corruption will interfere with the transfer.

How can I get the db server to simply ignore errors? The data that is
lost can be recovered from the original source.

postgres[61834]: [184] PANIC:  open of /psql/pg_clog/0C95 failed: No
such file or directory

What would happen if I touched this file as the postgres user??

So there would be a 0 length file, with the proper ownership and
permissions.

Thanks once again.

Dan