Re: New jdbc website

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: New jdbc website
Re: New jdbc website
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris,

At first glance the site looks great, this is considerably better than
what we have now.

One thing; I'm not familiar with apache forrest, but if it requires java
or whatever we may have to talk to Marc about getting the libraries, etc
put on the server.

If we run into problems, ie getting either tomcat, or jetty we may have
to consider other servers.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer