Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Beta 3 Uploaded

От Robby Russell
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Beta 3 Uploaded
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 16:29, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Its been almost 4 weeks since we've released Beta2, and there have been
> enough improvements to the code to warrant a new Beta, to reduce the
> number of "already fixed" bug reports.
>
> For a complete list of changes/improvement since Beta 1 was released, please
> see:
>
>     ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/source/v8.0.0beta/ChangeLog-Beta2-to-Beta3

FYI, this file doesn't seem to exist when I go here.

-Robby

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON  | www.planetargon.com
* Portland, OR  | robby@planetargon.com
* 503.351.4730  | blog.planetargon.com
* PHP/PostgreSQL Hosting & Development

Вложения

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Beta 3 Uploaded
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Beta 3 Uploaded