Re: Dump and Restore

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: Dump and Restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 17:36, Eduardo S. Fontanetti wrote:
> I am using pg_dump.
>
> It means that I can't restore to a different name
> database??

If you use pg_dump[all] without other options it will dump to a text
file.  Just edit the database name.

     "I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the
      Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to
      the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before
      him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and
      a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages,
      should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting
      dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom
      that which shall not be destroyed."
                                    Daniel 7:13,14