Re: Thousands of parallel connections

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: Thousands of parallel connections
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys,

Peter is definitely not a newby on this list, so i'm sure he already
thought about some kind of pooling if applicable... but then I'm
dead-curious what kind of application could possibly rule out connection
pooling even if it means so many open connections ? Please give us some
light Peter...

Cheers,
Csaba.