Re: [EXTERNAL] Oracle FDW version

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Oracle FDW version
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2023-08-23 16:10, Jethro Elmer Sanidad wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can you confirm in this email that our current version of PostgreSQL
> (9.2.24) is not compatible with any of oracle_fdw versions released?
> And
> you are recommending an upgrade? Thanks!

It seems more like you're not actually using PostgreSQL, but are instead
using a special proprietary spin-off called Greenplum.

If that's the case, then you'll need to have a chat with the Greenplum
support people.  They'll know their product better than we do. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift