Re: Connecting to remote Database

От mike g
Тема Re: Connecting to remote Database
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

Did you remember to create your account in the database that you are
connecting to.  Unless that database is a copy of the one you normally
connect to your user name won't exist in it.

Mike
On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 23:25, Senthil Jegadeesan wrote:
> I have to connect to a postgresql postmaster running in a system in the same nerwork.I started the postmaster with -i
optionand I changed the pg_hba.conf file to allow that system.but when using psql it tell user senthil not found(in
server).senthilis my log in name for the client.I can not connect it through pgtcl.Can any body help me out for
connectingthrough pgtcl.Is there any other way to connect without changing pg_hba.conf file?please reply
this....AdvancedThanks for the replies :-)

От: "Senthil Jegadeesan"
Сообщение: Connecting to remote Database
От: "Kevin Izzet"
Сообщение: Re: psql won't stayed connected