Re: Test case for bug fix in 7.4.3

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Test case for bug fix in 7.4.3
Список pgsql-general
I would like to point out that NOT applying the latest sub minor
upgrades is a very bad idea.  revisions that cause a bump in the third
number of postgresql are always and only bug fixes.  Unlike many other
projects, I've found there to be no real liability to upgrading to the
latest sub rev of postgresql.  While many of the bugs are minor,
occasionally some aren't, and missing a bug fix revision is a good way
to get bitten by one.