Re: pgadmin3 for FC2

От Scot L. Harris
Тема Re: pgadmin3 for FC2
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 06:27, Fernando J. Leal wrote:
> Hi all!
> Are there any pgadmin3 binary for FC2 already?
> I've been trying to build it from source with no success.
> Thanks a lot! ;-)

Several of us have hit the same problem.  Joe Conway tracked down the
issue.  Apparently in FC2 they no longer export certain internal gtk+
functions which wxWindows was using.  (see my earlier posts with the
specific errors).

Joe sorted out a patch which rebuilds the gtk+ libraries to export the
internal functions.

Earlier this week this problem seemed to get the attention of a few
additional people so there may be a better fix in the works.

For the moment I am using the pgadmin I build under a Redhat 8.0 system
to connect to my FC2 box when needed.

I was able to get pgadmin built under Redhat 8.0.  Just needed the patch
for the configure file and to make sure ssl was built into postgresql.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid@cfl.rr.com

Thou hast seen nothing yet.    -- Miguel de Cervantes