upper() / lower() regression test case needed?

От mike g
Тема upper() / lower() regression test case needed?
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

Going through the regress test sql files I noticed that when testing
string functions there was no upper / lower case tests.

I see upper / lower being used in the select_having and select_implicit
files in the GROUP BY and ORDER BY clauses.

Good enough or should I submit patch for adding these test cases to
strings.sql?

Mike