Re: no ftp

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: no ftp
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
There seemed to be some type of dns issue yesterday as we recieved a
couple of reports like this. In the future you can send trouble reports
to webmaster@postgresql.org if you'd like. Bruno's suggestions do hold
up though... try http://www.postgresql.org/ftpsite/ or try the
sourceforge project page at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgsql/ which
has the main packages on it.

Robert Treat

От: Pallav Kalva
Сообщение: Setting PostgreSQL Log Configuration Parameters