Re: Showing parallel status in \df+

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Showing parallel status in \df+
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> writes:
> On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Okay. Here we go. I named the column for the parallel information "Parallelism".

> Another option could be to name it as Parallel Mode.

I'd go with just "Parallel", to keep it from being noticeably wider than
any of the possible column contents.  Just because you're arguing that
\df+ output is already unreadable in non-expanded mode doesn't mean it's
a good idea to throw away horizontal space for nothing.

Сообщение: Re: Showing parallel status in \df+
Сообщение: Re: Showing parallel status in \df+