Re: Some one deleted pg_database entry how to fix it?

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Some one deleted pg_database entry how to fix it?
Re: Some one deleted pg_database entry how to fix it?  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Re: Some one deleted pg_database entry how to fix it?  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom,

Thanks, first of all it wasn't my mess, but someone elses.

Secondly this worked however I was unable to use the same name, some
remnants of the old database must have remained in pg_database.

I couldn't even reindex it with postgres -O -P

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
519 939 0336