Re: Does anyone backup directly on Synology NAS using Barman or similar?

От Thorsten Schöning
Тема Re: Does anyone backup directly on Synology NAS using Barman or similar?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Guten Tag Stephen Frost,
am Montag, 8. Juli 2019 um 21:11 schrieben Sie:

> Doesn't that provide a CIFS network share that you could then mount..?
> Or maybe an iSCSI LUN that you could mount to your database server?

The NAS is in an external place and network, completely independent
from the database server. So I focussed on something "pulling" using
SSH only at best. But turning things around might be an option as
well, there's already an OpenVPN making the NAS accessible as well.
Thanks for the hint!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55